Monday, February 11, 2013

Hananuka Days 4 through 6

I was a little bit of a slacker when it came to getting all of these up this year. 

On day 4 I woke up to a pie plate full of lemons. 
The best part?
When lemon trees are in season I am going to have one that is mine all mine. 
I have wanted a lemon tree for a few years now, so I am very excited!
My mom and Steve were supposed to come into town for Gavin's baptism. My mom was going to stay for longer so she was going to be here on my actual birthday. Unfortunately, my mom got the flu and my step dad Steve got pneumonia, so they didn't come. 
But my mom still got to participate in Hananuka. 
From her I am getting The Blue Book, and a pressure regulator. 
Very cool.
She shipped it out, so it should be here any day.
For the last day, Blake planned for us to go out to dinner. 
We typically like to combine my birthday, his birthday and our anniversary into one meal. 
It's all about practicality folks.
My friend April decided to be a saint that night and volunteered to watch our kids.
Spending a little extra time with Blake all by myself was the perfect way to end the week. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment