Thursday, February 7, 2013

34


Yesterday it happened. 
Just like it does every year.
It was a good day. Spent doing stuff that I normally do. Only it was better.
Blake brought me a 44 oz Diet Dr. Pepper and a pepperoni stick with a side of large smarties. 
That is always a good thing to have at 9 in the morning.
The kids were not especially good but I didn't expect them to be.
If anything I expected pure chaos.
So there was no where to go but up. 
Early in the day we were in the car and Canon was going on and on about how he knew what he was going to get me and that it was going to be the best present ever. 

"You are going to love it so so much!"
Do you know what I really want for my birthday? For you just to be really good and obedient. 
"Yah...I am not giving that to you. I am going to get you a pair of light blue jeans instead."
Blake ended up buying a cake from the store and we had frozen Costco pizza.
I didn't have to do the dishes and the kids didn't complain about what they were eating. Another win!
I was wished a lot of "Happy Birthday."
Truly I felt loved.
And a little bit more wrinkly. 
Thirty four is going to be great! 
Thirty five may be the year I want Botox.

5 comments:

  1. Nothing beats coercion pizza and cake. Anytime I don't have to cook is heaven. 34 is looking good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I agree with Lindsey, 34 looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah you look absolutely beautiful! So glad you had a great birthday. Maybe we will go get botox together when I live in Utah. I am feeling the wrinkles creeping up on the horizon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. Wish I was still on that side of 35. No botox needed, you still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday cute girl! 34 looks so good on you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete