Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Unguren's Unite

It isn't just any ole weekend when you get to spend it with a bunch of Ungurens. 
They aren't that common. 
It is the kind of weekend where you just have to sit down.
 take off your shoes...
and enjoy the view.
Even if only some of them were present,

what we lacked in numbers we made up for in sheer awesomeness.

A lot of time was spent next to water of some sort...
much to my chagrin...
and our kids endless delight. 
(I am super duper paranoid about drowning.) 
I feel like Craig was just taunting me here....
or just being plain wasteful with his water usage.
There was some debate on whether or not this was a stork or a pelican.
Google-ing happened. 
Nothing was settled.
Canon tried to give us his expert opinion.
Being that he is a bird expert...er...expert chaser.
The real problem is, is that Canon truly believes that the ducks were playing with him.
Not running for their lives. 
I am not sure they could have been more subtle.
The ducks were saved by the cookies.
He had six. 
and heaven's knows how many rice crispy treats.
Which was a good temporary distraction from doing something like this...

I feel like I should be stopping this...
or at least be concerned...
maybe shout out a warning....
Crisis averted.


...But only because beating your brother with a pool noodle is perfectly acceptable when you are an Unguren.

1 comment: