Thursday, May 23, 2013

Off The Phone

My phone is my camera of choice these days. It really is so easy. 
So here are some daily life photos with accompanying snippets.

"Smooth criminal" blocking the sun.

Our kitchen as of late.

"Torturing our kids one tree branch at a time."

"Look Mom! It's President Monson!"

A little lesson in cigarette smoke....It is gross.


Teacher appreciation gifts.

So...this is happening...
A found Jewel and a nifty way to wear it.

Fairly certain this is not how you are supposed to eat popcorn. Pretty sure.

The boy's drawings of me. Nailed it!

Gavin combed his own hair for school today. I am calling this "The Trump."
Laney watching the Hunch Back of Notre Dame.

Penny watching the Hunch Back of Notre Dame.

Raising an "independent"

"Wook Mom. I changed my shirt"

Impromptu swimming suit dance party.


No comments:

Post a Comment