Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sickies

So begins our file for child protective services.

Canon is a tough little kid. Always has been. 
Because he is tough he looks quite frequently like we beat him.
Bruise on the forehead...just matches the one by his eye. 
His bruises came days before he was to go into surgery.
They had to patch a hole in Canon's ear drum.
The hole was from previously having tubes in his ears and the hole didn't heal closed. The hole in his drum took up 40% of his ear drum.
They were able to go in through his ear canal, however, they had to take a skin graft from the back of his ear so he still ended up with stitches. 
Two to be exact.
I expected a long recovery. But...Canon is tough so Canon's recovery was all of a day.
By the next morning he was acting like himself but with the inability to listen...
Later in the day I heard Canon crying down stairs. 
Instantly I thought "Ah Crap! He hurt his ear."
Nope. 
Ran into a wall.
I texted Blake this picture with the caption
Wound of the day
Canon's ear seemed to be healing and then what do you know...he popped a stitch.
So I played make shift doctor and bandaged him up.
No swimming or water in his ear till July. 
It is going to be an interesting summer.
Only thing less interesting is waking up to this in the morning.
Scary movie? Native American Reenactment?
Nope.
Bloody nose with tear streaks.
She fought her nose and her nose won.
Speaking of winning....
Guess who had an ulcer?
True dat.
I am 34 and my body thinks its 90.
Now for some gory scope pictures:
Your welcome. 

I ended up with an ulcer and Blake has Eosinophilic esophagitis and Barretts.
With our stomach issues combined....
......um.....
I got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment